2020 "Exile Introduces" Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must be aged 16 or over on the day of performance
- Applicants, from solo performers to multiple musician ensembles, must provide their own instruments but all public address amplification equipment, drum kit and back-line can be provided by the organisers
- Applicants must be able to perform on Sunday 28th June 2020
- Performances must be no longer than one 15 minute set comprising at least two songs
- Applicants should submit their application, including a link to their recorded material via our "EXILE INTRODUCES" page
- Shortlisted audition clips may be shared on our social media platforms
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept signed or tribute artistes/bands
- Successful applicants will receive free Sunday entry to the Festival
- We will offer up to two discounted tickets per performer
- Winning finalists will be offered a paid gig on the Exile Main Stage in 2021
- Applications must be received by Friday 1st May 2020
- It is a condition that all acts chosen to perform must remain on site until the Competition has ended in it's entirety and the winner must be willing to perform at the end of the afternoon.
The Judging Team will be decided by the Organisers and their decision will be final. The criterion for selection will be determined by the Judging Team and the Organisers. A list of these criteria can be provided to applicants upon specific request.