2018 Rules and Regulation
- Applicants must be no older than 25 years on Sunday 24th June 2018
- Any applicants under 16 years on the day of performance must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Applicants, from solo performers to multiple musician ensembles, must provide their own instruments but all public address amplification equipment, drum kit and backline will be provided by the organisers
- Performances should be no longer than one 15 minute set comprising at least two songs
- Applicants should submit their application, including a link to their recorded material at www.exilemusicfestival.co.uk/exileintroduces Maximum clip length should be 3 minutes
- Shortlisted audition clips will be shared on our Youtube channel, Facebook and Twitter.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept signed or tribute artistes/bands
- Successful applicants will receive free Sunday entry plus two complimentary wristbands per act. All other associated guests will be entitled to a discounted Day Ticket of £20
- Winning finalists will get a paid gig on the Exile Main Stage in 2019.
- Applications must be received by Tuesday 1st May 2018.
The Judging Team will be decided by the Organisers and their decision will be final. The criterion for selection will be determined by the Judging Team and the Organisers. A list of these criteria can be provided to applicants upon specific request.